Re: gEDA-user: A bleat for SuSE CDs

Guys --

Wow!  I got a nice series of offers to send me SuSE9.3 CDs.  I
appreciate all of them!

I have accepted two of the offers (for redundancy and to see if
different people are getting different versions or something whacky
like that).  Two the two people whose offer I accepted: thank you!

Meanwhile, I do sincerely appreciate all the offers I received.  It's
gratifying to see the high level of interest in gEDA!  In any event, I
don't need more SuSE CDs at this point, so there is no need for new
volunteers.

Thanks again!

Stuart