Re: gEDA-user: black on white png output?

nope.  gv could view it nicely but word couldn't show the preview.

-Dan

John Luciani wrote:
using ps2epsi didn't work?

(* jcl *)

On 10/4/05, Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm needing to provide a schematic to someone to include in a document.
 However, this person is editor-challenged and is forced to use a
WYSIWYG word processor from some unnamed company in the NW of the US.  I
tried printing to postscript, but of course this does not give the
preview which WYSIWYG users so desire.  So then I tried png, but got the
same color scheme as on the screen.

Anyone know how to either get some sort of eps with preview or if not,
an easy way to export to png with black lines on a white background?

Thanks
-Dan

-- http://www.luciani.org