Re: gEDA-user: Browse Ronja source codes online

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 06:18 pm, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> For all you who wonder how Ronja embeds gEDA into wider framwework: now
> you can browse the source code of the whole Ronja website beast online:
>
> http://ronja-svn.wservices.ch/report/browser/

Cool.  I just sent you a message asking for this five minutes ago, you are
fast.  :-)

Is this the right section for the output scripts?:

http://ronja-svn.wservices.ch/report/browser/trunk/utils/

It seems like there is still something missing, as I don't see what creates
the DXF and EPS versions as shown here?:

http://ronja.twibright.com/transmitter/pcb.php

You have switched to SVN rather than ARCH?  Thank you if you have.