Re: gEDA-user: Special gEDA/Free Dog Gathering at ESC -- Wed, Sept 14th

> On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 07:20:38AM -0400, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> > --------------   Free Dog Gathering Announcement ----------------
> >
> > This September brings the Embedded Systems Conference to Boston.
>
> Do you also plan to do it sometimes in London?

Hi Karel --

The Embedded Systems Conference is a commerical trade show which has a
spring show in Silicon Valley, and a fall show in Boston.  Maybe they
also have international shows?

In any event, we just piggy-backed on the conference since some gEDA
users had come up for the show.

As for a Free Dog in London:  I encourage you, or anybody else, to
form similar user groups!  You may call it "Free Dog London" or Free
Dog Switzerland" or whatever you want.  It doesn't need to be Free
Dog.  I will be happy to give you some web space on the Free Dog
server (which is waaaaay out of date right now) if you want.

I won't do it only because I have no plans to go to London (or
anywhere else) for the forseeable future.

Stuart