Re: gEDA-user: Why do I have a green pad on my LQFP64 package?

On Saturday 08 October 2005 10:14 am, John Luciani wrote:
> After you correct the DRC error try doing an undo (U key).

Unfortunately I saved the file and restarted, so I can't do undo.  But even on
the newly loaded file pin 45 is green.

My final solution was to  the delete the LQFP and place it again, but I would
still like to know whats with the colored pads.

DRC errors show up as pink on my system, so don't know why it green.