Re: gEDA-user: Cheap 4 layer manufacturer?

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 12:16:00PM +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> And who are going to be the customers?

I have had several requests for boards including some who wanted them
in quantity. I don't need to sell that many to break even and I want
to make it available.

> Can you consider doing the same with Ronja? There the design is
> already published and people are constantly asking for PCBs, parts,
> and populated boards.
>
> CL<

Unfortunately I don't have much spare time, so I need to keep it down
to one product. Why can't you offer boards?

--
Darrell Harmon
http://dlharmon.com/dspcard