Re: gEDA-user: gschem whichend problem

Hi Charalampos,

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 21:37, Charalampos Alexopoulos wrote:
> I make an Eagle ulp (user language program) to convert a library that
> i have make in Eagle to gEda gschem, but i have a problem in some
> cases like one in the attached file some pins are incorect positioned
> while the whichend attribute is corect.
> Can somebody take a look at it and explain to me what is wrong.

The version string in the first line is wrong. "v 20050820 1" would be
valid.
But then some of your text elements are wrong (to few parameters)
Compare the correct text elements inside your pins, and the wrong in the
first few lines.

As the version is wrong, gschem has to make assumptions on whichend
(IIRC get the center of all pins an assume that all whichends show away
from the center)

Note: Inside your pins you should place a pinseq attribute.
The attached symbol at least can be loaded, but all whichends are wrong.

regards
Werner