Re: gEDA-user: Suggestion for gschem symbols

Hi Karel,

On Sunday 30 October 2005 11:26, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> I know that capacitor-2.sym and capacitor-3.sym differ in how the
> numbers are assigned to the pins. I suggest each symbol to have a
> remark= or note= attribute whose content would be displayed together
> with the symbol shape preview.

We have a description and a comment attribute inside symbols.
I agree that the description should be displayed.

capacitor-2 and capacitor-3 have visible pinnumbers in the CVS-Version.
Which additional Information would you suggest?

regards
Werner