Re: gEDA-user: Communist red star

Hi Karel,

it seems you have a bad day.

On Monday 31 October 2005 10:46, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> http://bach.ece.jhu.edu/~haceaton/pcb/
> http://bach.ece.jhu.edu/icons/redstar.gif
>
> This is a symbol of communism. Why didn't you place there a hooked
> nazi cross? I suggest this to be replaced with something different.

It is just a red star. A graphical thing, that looks nice on the light
blue background.

Imaging we could not use the star as such without any interpretation any
longer?

red star --> communism
white star --> kapitalism (its on the stars and stripes flag)
5 corner star --> pentagramm, the sign of the devil

Regards
Werner