Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting announcement -- Thurs Nov 3rd in Cambridge, MA, USA.

Arrrgh!   I left the wrong date at the bottom.  Here's the correct
info:

> Date: Thursday, November 3rd, 2005.  (*** The usual time and day ***)
> Time: 7:00pm
> Location: Starbucks Coffee, 6 Cambridge Center, Cambridge,
> MA, USA.                            (*** The usual location ***)

Maybe I need to create these announcements with a Perl script which
calls the "date" function instead of doing a manual cut-'n-paste.
Right John?   :-)

Stuart