gEDA-user: 20050820 ebuilds

Hello,

because the official gentoo ebuilds seem to be a little bit on the dead side I decided to try to create my own ones for the current geda version. You can find them in the attached .tgz. Unpack into your portage overlay directory.

To use them, you also need to download the makefile from the download section and put it into your /usr/portage/distfiles as geda-20050820.Makefile

I also had trouble that cairo.h couldn't be found. As as Solution I linked everything in /usr/include/cairo/ to /usr/include.

I hope the files are useful for some people, I don't know though how to get those into the official portage tree.

ciao

Florian