gEDA-user: specifying data output in gnucap

Is it possible to specify data output file in gnucap simulation on
commandline?

This way when I do new simulation I take old file, copy it over and have
to keep in mind to change the directive setting up the output file.

If it would be possible I could just add new module into Makefile
(which I have to do anyway) and double work (which is introducing
a possibility of mistake) would be prevented.

CL<