gEDA-user: "clearline" is not working.

I finally done the drawing. but, floodfill for GND is not properly working as I intended.

as you can see in the attachment, I wanna fill empty space with GND rectangle at each "solder" and "component" layer. I think "solder" layer is ok. but, "Vss", "Vcc" and some lines are connected with GND.
as I saw in the file with texteditor, all lines except "GND-sldr" and "GND-comp" have "cleanline" option...

did I do something wrong? or, is it a software bug??

--
Best Regards.