Re: gEDA-user: Polygons again

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 08:20:34PM +0100, ST de Feber wrote:
> I wondered if this is an option in PCB.

PCB is not smart enough to automatically turn line-plane connections
on and off based on the netlist.  You have to do it manually.

If you're trying to make 2-layer boards with planes on top and bottom,
be sure you're using the last snapshot or the latest CVS.  I ran into
a lot of problems with big surfaces planes when I made my last board,
and fixed most of them.  If you're just using internal planes pierced
only by vias, you can use older versions.

> How can this be done with lines that can not be split
> ?

You can always break a line into segments.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>