Re: gEDA-user: Line and mic signal characteristics?

On Tuesday 16 October 2007 05:29:16 pm Robert Butts wrote:
> I've been trying to find info on line and mic level signal characteristics.
> I checked ieee for an audio signal, computer io... standards and anything
> else I thought would lead me to a definition of each and came up with
> nothing.
>
> Any direction is grately appreciated.

http://www.thatcorp.com/

"Analog Secrets Your Mother
Never Told You." and their Application Notes are worth
checking out.  That Corp. makes studio grade audio parts.

--
                http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
 http://www.softwaresafety.net/ http://www.designer-iii.com/