Re: gEDA-user: can't close the preference dialog

On 10/17/07, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sometimes preference dialog fails to close. If it does and I hit the ok-
button the terminal prints an
        error:(pcb:1184): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_destroy: assertion
        `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
Most of the times the preference dialog closes just fine.

GTK2 on my system is a mixture of 2.12.0-2 and 2.10.13-1 (Debian testing)

I ran into the exact same error last night.  I'm running on an Apple iMac using
Mac OS X.   It is 100% reproducible.  To reproduce the error.  First try and close
the window by clicking
on the "close" button in the window manager. (in the iMac, this is the read button)
After I do this then all further input to the dialog box gives the assertion failure.
I can guess what the problem might be.  I assumed it had something to do with
Apple's X11 implementation so I was not going to report it.

--
=====
Chris Albertson