gEDA-user: Rubberbanding fixed?

I checked in some changes to CVS.  Here's the commit message:

| The correct point on a line now moves with a polygon (fix cut'n'paste typo)
| When you move a line endpoint, only *exactly* connected lines go with you.
| When you move a line, if another segment fully overlaps the end of the
| moving line, the entire segment (not an arbitrary end of it) will move.
| When you move an element, any segments completely covered by a pad move with
| the pad.
| (there are still some bugs in the drawing code as you drag??)

It's not ideal, but even using it for a few minutes it's a vast
improvement.

Since I discovered that the code DID support moving both endpoints of
a line (by looking at the polygon code, where I found another bug), I
decided that if you drag a whole line and its endpoint totally overlaps
another line, the whole other line will move.  If you drag by the endpoint,
the only things that will rubberband with you are exactly connected lines
(equal, not just close, endpoints).

I think this addresses all of the cases where you move something and
the rubberband code leaves the end of some line behind when it shouldn't.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>