gEDA-user: 20/21 gauge dispensing needles available

I recently needed to purchase a few dispensing (blunt) needles for a
vacuum tweezer project.   In that process I discovered that it is nearly
impossible to purchase dispensing (blunt) needles in any quantity
smaller than 100.

I now have a box of 100 20/21 gauge (about .020 ID) needles of which I
only need 3 or 4.  I'm glad to share them with anybody else who needs a
few so that they don't have to buy an entire box like I did.  These are
1/2" long and have a standard "leur" fitting.

Needles are $0.75 each or 10 for $5.  Shipping in the US will be $5.

Thanks,
David Carr