Re: gEDA-user: What is difference with lesstif?

> Which programs use lesstif, which do not?

Just pcb.

> I really don't know the differences in what they do - but a recent
> thread indicated you have to select it at compile time.  Is that
> correct? I guess I'm looking for a lesstif 101 primer :)

Lesstif and Gtk are two different GUI toolkits.  They code that does
the two GUIs is completely independent, written by two different
people using two different designs.  Thus, they act as a good way of
determining if a bug is in the common (core) code, or if it's in the
GUI code.  If the same thing happens with both GUIs, it's in the core,
else it's in the GUI.