gEDA-user: RouteStyle() does not update the GUI radio buttons

I noticed this in PCB 20080202 on Linux with the GTK interface.

I changed the routing style within a plugin and noticed that the GUI
didn't get updated.

I tried it from the command interface to see if I was doing something
wrong and noticed the same behaviour with RouteStyle().

Is this expected behaviour or am I missing something ?

BTW, I've found the routing style button update routines within the
GTK GUI code, but I didn't find any actual way of calling them from
one of the non-GUI interfaces.

As it turns out, I'm going to end up back at the same routing style
when I exit the plugin that I had before calling it, so this is just
of academic interest, but I would to interested to know for future
reference.

Thanks,

Simon.

--