Re: gEDA-user: Barred solder mask in PCB

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:48:07 -0400, Ethan Swint <eswint.ramu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Fedora 11; PCB 20081128: On this board, the solder mask displays in bars
> on my board, which has some components placed at arbitrary angles.  When
> the image is panned vertically, the bars stay relatively fixed, although
> their height varies some.  I've attached a small (50k) screen shot.  Any
> ideas as to the cause/solution?

Given that it happens when zoomed but not at full size or in gerbers, it
sounds like the dicer is having issues with subsections of your board.
It would help if you could send us a copy.  If you want to limit the
distribution you could send it to geda-dev or just the PCB developers who
work on polygons (me, Peter, DJ)

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>