Re: gEDA-user: Barred solder mask in PCB

> On 10/13/2009 04:45 PM, John Griessen wrote:
> > I see the "wrong angles" change at different zoom levels.
> > I compiled the gtk GUI
> >
> > John
>
> Yeah - I guess that's the limitation of PCB's resolution (1e-5 inch)
> coming through?

Rather the algorithm that calculates pad angle becomes inaccurate when the pad
is close to sqaure.

I cannot see the barring, but if I zoom much using the scroll wheel of the
mouse, the soldermask  disappears and comes back several times. At even higher
zoom strange green areas are visible.
(PCB 20081128 built from tarball for i586)

Wojciech Kazubski