Re: gEDA-user: pcb: moving components to other side

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 10:07 +0200, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> if I move a component to the other side of the board, the part is moved
> to a total different position!
>
> I expected that the part is on the same place but on the other side.
>
> What I did wrong?

How do you move the elements to the other side?
I guess you move the mouse pointer over the element and press "B" key?

This seems to flip the part relative to the mouse pointer for vertical
position. But relative to center of element for horizontal position.

No idea why.