Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL+3D (Z-coord) Eye-candy

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 09:36 -0700, Mike Bushroe wrote:
> WOW, that looks nice! And having that might help me to remember that
>    PCB keeps defaulting to putting the rat lines on the component side
>    for a single sided board, so when I finally produce the board, I have
>    to turn it over and flip all the components.
>    Mike

Rat lines have no default layer, they are just drawn on top of which
ever view is shown.

I wonder if the issue you've noted is due to the fact that layer 1, the
default selected drawing layer is "component". Switching to layer 2
"solder" before drawing any tracks is probably what you need to do.

Best wishes,

Peter C.