Re: gEDA-user: scripts with exporters (was: Information on PCB)

On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 09:51 +0000, Ineiev wrote:
> As for hid/common/hidnogui.c modifications,
> I must confess with great shame that I don't undestand
> why hid_invalidate_$(anything) might have reasons
> to abort the program when there is no GUI.

It shouldn't.. those calls are just the core's way of telling the
drawing code that it thinks a certain part of the screen will need
re-painting (an object moved, etc..).

If you are running action scripts which modify the core, these will get
called.

It is probably just a mistake that they call CRASH; The only marginally
useful purpose I can think of - is that it enforces the fact that there
must be no changes to the board whilst the exporter is running
(do_export anyway).