Re: gEDA-user: TI CC2480 ZigBee (off-topic)

Hi,

John Griessen wrote:
> So, is it open hardware licensed?  Can we see?

So finally I had time to test this board. Actually it is a truly simple
board. it has all the components which are necessary to operate (but
nothing else) - only need to connect power and peripherals if any.

I have no tools to test the efficiency of the PCB antenna, but seem OK
(at least 10-20 meters in case of open air).

It can be use with CC2430 and CC2480 as well - though I had no success
with CC2480 (mainly due to the insufficient documentation).

CC2430 works well with TinyOS8051WG example applications
(http://www.tinyos8051wg.net/)

You can find design files at
http://web.t-online.hu/sza2webacces/zboard/zboard.tar.gz

/sza2