Re: gEDA-user: PCB adding exporter GUI

Now I'm starting to understand: automake generates Makefile.in, then
configure generates Makefile.
No, I didn't run automake, but if I do I get the following:
$ automake
aclocal.m4:14: error: this file was generated for autoconf 2.61.
You have another version of autoconf.  If you want to use that,
you should regenerate the build system entirely.
aclocal.m4:14: the top level
autom4te-2.63: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 63
automake-1.10: autoconf failed with exit status: 63

I have autoconf 2.63
Anyways, I did what autoconf would do to Makefile.in, then after
configure I run Make; this is where it stops, I think it's the final
link step because all libraries are built correctly:
gcc: unrecognized option `-rdynamic'
hid/common/hidinit.o:hidinit.c:(.text+0x268): undefined reference to
`_hid_png_init'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any ideas?