Re: gEDA-user: new footprint guidelines

Armin Faltl wrote:

> I think registration marks help a lot. Attached you find my favourite
> mark, that regrettably can't be converted into a footprint, because it
> contains polygons.

I converted it to a footprint anyway ;-)
The central corner can be done with square pads. The pads are exposed copper
for better visibility. They include the nopaste flag, so they don't make it
to the paste layer.
--> see attachment

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211