Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20100929 released

On 4/10/2010 01:11, DJ Delorie wrote:
Excellent!  If you could put "update the readme and built script for
windows" high on the priority list, it will save us much headache in
the future.

One way would be to directly add my script to the pcb sources. I would trim it down for building only pcb and its dependencies. Another way would be just to point the user/developer to the minipack project at http://code.google.com/p/minipack, and ask him to follow the documentation there. Which do you prefer?

Cesar