gEDA-user: ngspice - simple lowpass simulation (newbie)

Hello,

I'd like to simulate a very simple circuit, an active lowpass filter. But I think I'm doing something wrong with my AOP, because ngspice cannot load the netlist:

--
 $ ngspice 78 -> source ./spice.net
 Circuit: * gnetlist -g spice-sdb -o spice.net lowpass.sch

The model for the AOP can be found here:
http://www.national.com/models/spice/LF/LF353.MOD

and the schematic is here (gschem screenshot):
http://bit.ly/bO68qA

all the files are here (.tgz):
http://bit.ly/cbC6rJ

The AOP has the following parameters:
 device=AOP-Standard
 value=LF353/NS
 model-name=LF353/NS (as found in the .mod file)

I've added a spice-model-1.sym to include the .mod file (as shown in the screenshot).

Do the parameters for the AOP seem to be right ?
In the .mod file, the pins are 1, 2, 99, 50, 28. They are in the same order as in the schematic but the number don't match. Is that ok ?
Why isn't my simple lowpass filter working ?

Thank you for your attention,
Fabio