Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20100929 released

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 19:04 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> Looks fine to me.
>
> geda.seul.org is now (redirected to) http://www.gpleda.org/index.html
>
> There we have PCB under member projects, which gives
> http://pcb.gpleda.org/ where download is from sourceforge.

The first place I would look if I went to the site to download a tarball
would be the 'Download' page, which lists 20091103 as the latest PCB
release. If this isn't going to be updated when new releases are made
then it should be removed to reduce the chance of confusion.

I understand that PCB is a separate project but the ties with gEDA as a
suite are growing and the fact that PCB is listed on the download page
of the gEDA website shows this. I would expect that most new users
wouldn't see the distinction between the gEDA and PCB projects and would
look on the gEDA website to download all parts of the suite.

Richard