Re: gEDA-user: silkscreen "found" flag set

Stefan Salewski wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 21:59 -0400, gene glick wrote:
>> This seems like a bug - when I place some silkscreen on the
>> component side (not sure about the solder side) PCB sets a
>> flag "found".  This makes the silkscreen show up highlighted.
>
> May be this old one:
>
> http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Oct-2008/msg00066.html
> http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Oct-2008/msg00067.html

Yep. This is an old one.
Annoyingly, there is no obvious way to un-highlight the tracks in the
GUI. The [f] key does not work on silk lines. I ended removing the
found flag with a text editor.

However, the bug seems to be fixed. I can't reproduce it with current
head or version 20091103.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak