Re: gEDA-user: gEDA interview with DJ at DevCon

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> It was a slight shame the video started with an advert clip showing
>> Altium's 3D view in action.
>
> Dave works for Altium :-)

That explains something that I did not understand at Devcon.

Dave kept trying to bring up a picture of Nick Martin, the founder of
Altium, to show me, but because of poor connectivity there he could
never get it.
He kept telling me that I looked like Nick.  Click on his link here to
see picture:

http://www.altium.com/company/management-team/en/management-team_home.cfm

I thought Nick's picture looked like my dad actually, but my wife
agrees with Dave.
DJ, what do you think, as we spent a lot of time together there?

--
http://blog.softwaresafety.net/
http://www.designer-iii.com/