Re: gEDA-user: background color and PNG out

[snip]
>BTW: Are PNG outputs limited to screen sizes ( 800x600,640x480..etc)
>are can they vary. I would like to place an arbitrary sized frame
>on the schematic and have only the frame and everything in it exported.

	There isn't a particular reason I chose those resolutions other
then they have the correct aspect ratio (1.333333).  It is possible to
use any size (though you would have to hack the code).	I am planning
to ditch the current print and image dialog boxes, merge them, and
I'll include more resolution selections.  Also, there is a bug in the
image code which manifest itself if you try to create really large pngs
(3200x2400).  Still trying to track that one down.

>BTW: fixing the lightbackground problem is done in
>C:\Geda\share\gEDA\gschem-lightbg   NOT system-gschemrc

   Ah yes, indeed; forgot that I moved the color out of the system file.
Thanks.

						-Ales