Re: gEDA-user: Bill of material (bom) in Win32 port

Gus Baldauf wrote:

> Balogh Richard wrote:
>
> > I did try to create a bill of material from various schematics
> > (even examples)
> >               gnetlist -g bom -o example.bom example.sch
> >
> > in version 20020527m4 (Win32 port) and every
> > time I obtain only empty file (size=0)?
>
> Did you create the attribs file in your working directory?  This file tells
> gnetlist which attributes to place in the bill of materials.

Of course, I did. I did take the attribs from README. I think the problem
is in gnet-bom.scm file, because I did try to create SPICE netlist and it
works. I did try it again with very simple schematics containing only 3 resistors,
and .bom file is still empty. But gnetlist did not show any warnings or errors,
even in verbose mode.

Schematics, attribs and outputs are stored on
http://www.matusko.sk/gEDA/example2.html#bom

Sincerely,
		Richard Balogh