Re: gEDA-user: spice help

Well, I didn't get any "time axis error" when running a .tran using
ngspice.   One thing: you don't need a "gnd 0 0" card in there.

Anyway, here is a very simply SPICE deck which runs under ngspice &
outputs a pretty .tran waveform when you do a "plot Vout":

LAB1 RF CIRCUIT

Vtest 2 0 PWL(0ns 0V 100us 0V 101us 1V 2ms 1V 2.0001ms 0V)
* VAC 2 0 DC 0 AC 1
* gnd 0 0 -- You don't need this at all
C1 Vout 0 10nf
R1 2 Vout 50K
* R1*C1 time constant = 5e-4 sec = 0.5ms

* .AC LIN 10 1K 1MEG
.tran 10us 5ms
.END

Try playing with this.  Don't forget to say "run" after you read it
in.

Stuart