Re: gEDA-user: posts in HTML

Ales Hvezda wrote:

2.  The posting from "Sdb" should probably be deleted becuase it is
likely spam.  I didn't look at the .gif which was sent 'cause I'm at
work, and ${DEITY} only know what kind of nasty image would pop up on
my screen.

Actually, I looked at the gif, and it wasn't even a valid/complete
gif. It was just a number inside of a file. Not terribly interesting.
The HTML code was a seed (tho' what that is, I don't know :)) for a trojan that arrived on the list today:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/download.ject.c.html