gEDA-user: PCB Segmentation Fault

  I drew a simple (15 part) regulator circuit in
gschem and ran gsch2pcb on the file. I loaded the .pcb
file, moved the components and then loaded the
netlist. When I ran the optimize rats-nest PCB exited
and I got the message "Segmentation Fault".

  I have successully routed a couple of boards with
PCB (version 1.99p). I just downloaded the 20040903
version compiled and installed it and the same thing
happens.

  Is there a log file or debug mode that I can use
to help find this problem?

Thanks.

(* jcl *)