Re: gEDA-user: PCB libraries

Could you be a bit more specific?

When you activate the library window (menu -> window -> library) do you see a list of directories in the left window and a list of 7400 parts in the right window?

If you click on one of the 7400 parts do you see the buffer icon lower left turn color?

If you then drag the part down over the drawing page do you see an outline of the pattern?

Steve Meier

Andreas Platschek wrote:

Hello!

I have PCB sucessful installed, and there are no problems when I'm logged in as root, but when I'm logged in as user, I can't insert parts.
First I thougt it could be a permissions problem but I couldn't find a mistake in this direction.

Andi