Re: gEDA-user: PCB libraries

Hi!

I have PCB sucessful installed, and there are no problems when I'm logged
in as root, but when I'm logged in as user, I can't insert parts.
First I thougt it could be a permissions problem but I couldn't find a
mistake in this direction.

Andi
the executable is in /usr/local/bin
I also checked the permissions of the directory where the PCB Libraries are.
If you are using Linux you can use strace (Solaris uers can use truss) to trace all system calls of pcb during execution. You can see wether any file access operation failes because of a permission problem.

73, Mario
--
Mario Klebsch mario@klebsch.de
PGP-Key available at http://www.klebsch.de/public.key