Re: gEDA-user: Final call for testers!

Stuart,

I just loaded your latest release of the geda files.  Apart from not
being able to use your installer (I am running Red Hat Enterprise,
loaded as a custom installation, not a workstation) the install seems to
have gone OK.  I still haven't tested the Verilog facilities, but I have
tested (very briefly) geda, Spice, pcb, and gerbv.  The only problem I
have found is that Spice complains about not being able to handle POLY.
Now I know that in earlier installations, you explained how to cover
this problem, but I can't seem to find that in the current
documentation.  Can you fill me in there?

I haven't had a chance to exercise the program yet, but the changes to
PCB look impressive!

	Harold Skank