gEDA-user: gnetlist Wrong type argument in position error

I am getting a error when I run gnetlist.

Can someone point me in a direction to find which one of my schematics is
causing the error, and more specifically some kind of human meaning to the
error message?

Short spew:

ERROR: In procedure apply:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1: #<variable 80591c0 binding:
#<primitive-procedure <>>

Full spew:

gnetlist -g drc2 lpc2138.sch oled.sch i2c.sch pwrio.sch bus.sch -o
drc_output.txt
gEDA/gnetlist version 20050820
gEDA/gnetlist comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Remember to check that your schematic has no errors using the drc2 backend.
You can do it running 'gnetlist -g drc2 your_schematic.sch -o drc_output.txt'
and seeing the contents of the file drc_output.txt.

ERROR: In procedure apply:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1: #<variable 80591c0 binding:
#<primitive-procedure <>>
make: *** [drc_output.txt] Error 2