Re: gEDA-user: GND and Vcc pin on IC 74245

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> I don't have anywhere in the menu something like Show hidden text.

Under "Edit". Next to the bottom. Keyboard shortcut "en".

> If I select the 74245 and hit ee on the keyboard, then I can edit the
> attributes. There I find only refdes "U?". When I add net attribute with
> value +5V then I see it on the pin 1 (DIR) but the pin 1 should be
> connect to the GND (see abowe). Further advices?

The net attributes aren't promoted to the schematic level, so you can't
edit them there. If you want to edit them, copy the symbol file to your
private symbol directory and then edit (and use) your new private symbol.

John Doty          "You can't confuse me, that's my job."
MIT-related mail:                       jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other mail:                             jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx