Re: gEDA-user: Usability issues of gEDA + PCB

[snip]
>Yes instructions on the download page "download Stuart installer this
>and this way from this file" and hiding the rest of the files or placing
>them in a way that the user sees they shouldn't attempt to download
>them separately.

	Hmmm.  Should I really dumb down the download page?  After all
the target audience of gEDA consists of electrical and/or computer
engineers!?  Something in my being is resisting this and I can't put my
finger on exactly what.  However if it'll help, I'd be willing to make
the download page *really* simple.

								-Ales