Re: gEDA-user: Usability issues of gEDA + PCB

[snip]
>Now the download page (http://geda.seul.org/download.html) generates
>the following error when I attempt to execute it in my brain:

	I have added some text to make it a little more obvious what
new users should download and install.  I may remove the rest of the page,
but I'm not willing to make that jump just yet.  I have also create a
new section on the front page pointing new users at the various pieces of
documentation and tutorials that they should read.

And this is the key: "New users have to be willing to read and learn at
least a little bit".  After all, gEDA does target engineers which should
be used to doing such things by now. :)

								-Ales