Re: Reimplementing code, was: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

As a side note, I hope one of the benefits of splitting the GUI from
the model in PCB will be that the code will be easier to understand,
and thus easier for people to join the development effort.

However, I will opine that PCB is the type of program that really
wants an object oriented programming language.  Having every action
know how to do every operation on every object type is just... wrong.