Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics that should be avoided

On Sep 21, 2005, at 11:26 PM, John Luciani wrote:
You were in the lap-of-luxury if you had a hex keypad!

Why back in my days we used toggle switches to enter our programs.

I just did that a couple of days ago on a DEC PDP-8/e, when I felt stressed and needed to take a break. I watched the output on the machine's lights...Incandescent lamps, not LEDs! 8-) That sort of stuff can be a very welcome change of pace.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden