Re: gEDA-user: How I'd write a netlister in Scheme... Was: Introduction and some questions/thoughts on gEDA/gaf...

Whatever I end up doing will have to take this into account (read: I will
probably stick with scheme but use a different portable interpreter).

-Ales

Any thoughts on what could that be? I can see that guile is not the most
active project (well, kind of competes with Hurd ;-) ), even Gimp now
uses another smaller scheme interpreter. PLT scheme seems to be
quite popular in the crowd, and they do have leight-weighted embeddable
MzScheme (http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/mzscheme/) package,
as well as nice development environment
http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/drscheme/,
seems to be pretty active too.

FWIW tinyscheme used by gerbv hasn't caused me pain on i386, alpha, or sparc yet although I think there was one compiler warning I wasn't entirely happy about.

-Dan