Re: gEDA-user: Languages etc

On Saturday 24 September 2005 12:18 am, Al Davis wrote:
> Under a previous thread......
>
> On Tuesday 20 September 2005 01:06 am, Marvin Dickens wrote:
> > >
> > > Do you have a reference?
> >
> > Sure. Go to:
> >
> > http://kano.net/javabench/
>
> There are some tests here that are seriously misleading.

I did not look at the tests that closely. In fact, I assumed
(In know better than to assume anything...Shouldn't have
done it.) that the tests were fair because they were based
on past, well know tests that at the time were assumed to be fair.

Regardless, your right and I was absolutely incorrect which,
in this case, suits me: I'm not a fan of Java. I think the
platform stinks.

Regards

Marvin