Re: gEDA-user: PCB snapshot 20070912 -- Small bug in GTK GUI

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:36:05 +0200
Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I have a pcb main-window smaller than the screen size and move the
> mouse pointer (activated select tool) out of the window, in some cases
> the inner of the window (footprints, autorouted traces, ...) is moved
> about 30% of window size.

In fact, this moving (jumping around) happens quite a lot, as far as I
can see only when not maximized:

If you paste a buffer to the screen, and move it around, the window
auto-shifts when moving to the border, but only once. Click (to fix the
component), then touch the scrollbar and the window jumps back to the
position before the autoshift.

Though it's hardly a major bug, it does gets on the nerves after a while.

John